For the benefit and wellbeing of all our upcoming guests and cleaning staff we have highlighted these responsibilities for you to check out during your stay and before you leave the property.
We are hereby reminding you that Extra Charges may apply if the following
responsibilities are not followed.
1. Waste disposal: Please separate waste in the provided bags and ensure
that NO waste is left behind before you check out. For waste collection
schedule please refer to the board information sheet provided in each
property. No excuses accepted.
2. Please empty the refrigerator and freezer before you leave. Do not
switch the refrigerator off.
3. Please ensure that dishes, pots and pans, cutlery, coffee machines,
toaster, kettles etc. are clean and dried before storing them back in
4. Please make sure that no ash is left in the charcoal grills.
5. Since our bed linen and towels are white in colour to ensure proper hygiene it is of utmost importance to remove all kind of lipsticks and/or make-up before use. Charges apply if linen and towels are to be found dirty with any material which cannot be removed after laundry and dry-cleaning.
6. Please ensure that you place all used towels in the provided bins found in each bathroom before you check out.
7. Damaged/Lost Content: While we do acknowledge that accidents do happen, if the management suspects any kind of negligence any content found missing, damaged or broken will be charged from your ‘Security Deposit’.
Green Friendly Note:
Meeting your needs is our top priority, however serving our own environment is a distinction in which we can all take great pride. We gently remind you that 1 bath towel per person is provided for stays of 3 nights or less; 2 bath towels per person for stays of 4 nights and over. Free Change of Linen is provided for stays of 14 nights and over.