Extended Gozo Stay Offer
Stay at Gozo Self Catering Holiday Homes for a minimum of 10 nights between 15th October 2023 and 15th March 2024 to benefit from a 30% discount!
For bookings and more information kindly contact us via email on [email protected].
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR VISITORS
- The reservation is to be for a minimum 10-night stay.
- Original reservations of a minimum 10-night stay, modified at a later stage to a shorter stay, irrespective of the reason, will not be deemed as eligible.
- Only reservations made through the accommodation operator’s owned and dedicated website will be considered as eligible. Eligible reservations must be booked directly through the accommodation operator’s website (not through a third-party online booking platform).
- Only reservations marked with their first day of stay falling between 15th October 2023 and 15th March 2024 (both days included) are to be deemed as qualifiable. Moreover, to be eligible such reservations should be booked during the period between 15th July 2023 to 1st March 2024 (both days included).
- The overall discount to the traveller/s is calculated at 30% of the total accommodation expense per eligible reservation up to a maximum of €300.
- The selected Accommodation property will be requested to provide a 10% voucher for each eligible reservation benefitting from this scheme, redeemable between May 2024 and September 2024. The voucher would be non-transferable, meaning that only the receiver of the voucher can make use of it.
- The Accommodation Operator shall be sending the 10% voucher to the visitor/s through the email address provided at the booking stage, up to 30 days after check-out, keeping [email protected] in copy.
- The accommodation property must be located in Gozo. This scheme is exclusively available for guests staying at any of the accommodation providers who agreed to take part in this initiative. View our holiday homes.
- The visitor/s must ensure to provide a copy of the flight tickets (both arrival and departure) to the accommodation operator when checking out. These copies will be forwarded to the Ministry for Gozo and the Gozo Tourism Association as supporting documentation to enable the Accommodation Operator to claim the respective reimbursement.
- This scheme is being administered by the Ministry for Gozo and the Gozo Tourism Association.